14 Best beaches in Egypt
Ultimate guide 2017
El Gouna Find hotels in El Gouna
- is a tourist area with artificial beach located to the north of Hurghada. El Gouna is sometimes compared with Venice due to a large number of canals and bridges. The creators of the complex did the best tourist area in Egypt. Unfortunately, the quality of beaches is not too high in most hotels. / read more » /
- is a perfect tourist area on the Red Sea located to the south of Hurghada. There are best beaches in Egypt, and the service meets the highest international standards. / read more » /
- is a beach in the south of Giftun
paradise island near Hurghada. These is another Paradise Beach
located nearby. The beaches are superb by Egyptian standards, however, bears no comparison with the best tropical beaches. / read more » /
- is a national park on the Red Sea to the south of Sharm el-Sheikh. There are nice beaches, but the main attraction is diving and snorkelling. / read more » /
- is the best beach in Sharm el-Sheikh. It's a nice place, but there are too many people everywhere. The main advantage of this disctict is that there are a lot of bars, cafes, restaurants and discos. / read more » /
- is a travel reservation located to the south of Hurghada. It's a pretty nice place, but the density of hotels is too high. Thus it's usually very crowded on the beach. / read more » /
- is a town on the Red Sea in Egypt. Local beaches are the best in Sinai, though not so good like Hurghada beaches. However, the main thing in Nuweiba is a special atmosphere of the Middle East town, which is hard to find in other popular Egypt resorts. There are also several beautiful canyons near Nuweiba. / read more » /
- is an Egyptian resort destination on the Red Sea just near the border with Israel. There is also another town called Taba Heights
located just south of Taba. The beaches are generally good at luxury hotels, and bad in all other places. / read more » /
- is a beach town in Egypt on the Red Sea coast. The city is unremarkable, and beaches are also mediocre. However, it is quite an ordinary resort by Egyptian standards. / read more » /
- is a tourist resort destination near Hurghada. In fact, this is not a city, but also not purely beach reservation like Makadi Beach. When choosing a hotel, keep in mind that some beach areas are not suitable for swimming. / read more » /
- is a port town on the Red Sea located to the south of Hurghada. There are several beach hotels, but it makes sense to go here for diving and kite surfing only. / read more » /
- is a touristic zone near the airport of Sharm el-Sheikh. Artificial beach is made of a nice sand, but rocky seabed is not suitable for swimming. The problem is solved by plastic pontoons, stretching far into the sea. / read more » /
- is a town in southern Egypt gaining popularity as a beach destination recent years. Local beaches are mostly unsuitable for swimming because of the rocky seabed. / read more » /
- is a popular beach destination at Sinai Peninsula in Egypt historically popular among independent travelers and backpackers. But now many hotels are oriented to the packet tourists. The beaches in Dahab are bad, but kite surfing and diving are quite decent. / read more » /
Feel free to ask any questions
& get free help from our travel community.
Any reviews or ideas are also appreciated:
Egypt oases are not very interesting in comparison with the superb White Desert! Last years overnight camping is not permitted. But many guides still may arrange you a night in the tent. Highly recommend!
What are the most interesting oases in Egypt? Any hints, advices?
Is it safe now in Egypt? I'm planning to visit Hurghada, connecting flight to Cairo by Turkish airlines.
– find the best hotel's fare among 200+ reservation systems
· · · · ·