is a local island in Baa Atoll
, Maldives. The beaches are fine - same as on other Maldivian inhabited islands. There is a bikini beach, as well as a good snorkeling near the shore. The great thing is that this is one of those six round islands located almost in a straight line. All of those islands except for the Kendhoo are uninhabited. It means that every day you may take a tour to the new secluded island. Shore and seabed: sand, stones.  Find hotels in Kendhoo
Hotels  Hanifaru Stay
is the only accomodation option in Kendhoo island. Room's rate with all taxes is about US$100 per night, that is quite ordinary price. The hotel is good and worth the money.
Daily tour to uninhabited island is US$100 for the boat. That is much cheaper in comparison with luxury resorts, while privacy will be much higher.
All the other tours (fishing, diving, sandy beach or picnic on the beach) are also much cheaper than in resorts, while a visit to the local island with be totally free for you.
The hotel also offers excursions to the neighboring upscale islands, which, however, costs from US$200 per person. Find hotels in Kendhoo
How to get there 
Fly to Male international airport (MLE)
. Main transportation options to get to the Kendhoo island (should be arranged with your hotel in advance):
1. Ferry from Male. In fact this is just a chartered public speedboat. It takes 2 hours 45 minutes per way. Ticket costs US$50 per person per way.
2. There is also overnight ferry, that charged as low as US$25 per person. But it operates only once a week. Departure from Male is on Wednesday 21:00, departure from Kendhoo - on Saturday 21:00. It takes (attention!) 8 hours per way.
3. Regular domestic fight to Dharavandhoo
island (20 minutes per way), followed by the hotel's boat ride (another 15 minutes). Total cost per way is US$105 per person.
4. Direct flight by the seaplane right to the Kendhoo island (35 minutes per way). It costs US$220 per person per way.
5. Private speedboat. It takes 2,5 hours for about US$1000 per boat per way. Find flights to Kendhoo
When to go 
The best time to travel to the beaches of Kendhoo island in the Maldives is a dry season from January to April.
Water temperature, C
Wind speed, meter/sec